FlexiPole POS Drive-Thru Handle for Ingenico Lane 5000 V2
A unique mounting solution for card payment machines at drive-thru windows with bespoke backplate for Ingenico Lane 5000 V2
Designed to allow the payment machine to be easily passed to customers in their car, the Handle allows the customer to reach the payment device easily. For the staff member, it's simple to use the handle to extend their reach to present the payment terminal to the customer.
FlexiPole Drive-Thru Handle presents the payment device to customers in their vehicles.
FlexiPole Drive-Thru Handle is 16.5-inches long and features a unique latching mechanism to hold the card payment machine in place.
Construction material: UV resistant ABS.
Supplied with fixing plate for Ingenico Lane 5000 V2.
- Fully compliant with accessibility / disability regulations
- All the advantages of the FlexiPole product line for security and protection of your investment
- Presents the device for interaction
- Protects from interference
- Cables are fixed in place, extending the lifetime of the machine
Terminal not included.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ingenico Lane 5000 V2 FlexiPole Drive-Thru Handle
Nice Device, Fits and Retains Cabling Very Securely, Nice Solid Construction, Great Weight Control and length to Hold out to Customer, Nice Grip for processing for Customer. EXCELLENT add-on for Drive-Thru Card Processing.