Equinox L5300 Locking Swivel Credit Card Stand
Designed to fit the Equinox L5300 credit card terminal, this card reader stand is created to be both flexible and durable. It is made of all-metal construction with a baked-on powder coat finish. It features a stainless steel ball bearing to allow for an effortless, 355-degree swivel.
The L5300 card reader stand also features a forward lean which increases ADA compliance as well as patented hinges for tilting stability, allowing for extra convenience for your employees and customers during the checkout process.
Mounts conveniently to any flat surface using one of three different mounting options and is available with three different locking options for added security.
Credit Card Stand Locking Options Equinox L5300
1) Security Screw (included)
- A set of screws securely mount the credit card reader to the stand.
2) Regular Locking Kit (additional)
- Available as an additional option to be added on during the checkout process.
- Securely locks the credit card machine to the credit card mounting plate using a lock and key.
- Medium / light duty construction.
- Includes one key per lock system.
3) Super Lock Kit (additional)
- Available as an additional add-on option.
- Securely locks in place the credit card machine to its mounting plate using a lock and key.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- Proves the capability to have different lock series and codes with a master key override.
Credit Card Stand Mounting Options Equinox L5300
1) Secure Mounting Hardware (included)
- Comes standard with all PCI credit card stands.
- Mounts securely onto counter tops using screws and bolts.
2) Credit Card Stand Mounting Foam (additional)
- Mounts credit card stand equipment using a non-slip neoprene foam disk.
- The neoprene disk is 1/4-inch thick and features a slot that allows for counter top cable routing.
3) Credit Card Stand Mounting Tape (additional)
- Securely mounts the stand to the mounting surface with a thin, round piece of adhesive tape.
- 3M VHB adhesive disk is 1/32-inch thick and mounts securely once the adhesive is set.